Born & Raised In Canada
Life Revolves Around Football & Track
Livin' The Blessed Life Since '96
In Love With Hannah Stevens <3 9.6.11
We can learn a lot by studying our partner’s behaviors. These insights can help us to understand them better and get more information on how they feel about us. Here is what their dating style reveals about them:
· They’re the planner: If they are always taking the control and planning your dates, then they are someone who likes to be the leader in the relationship. They enjoy having control of the situation and taking care of the details, rather than leaving them to chance. They want to impress you and make sure your dates are perfect so they take matters into their own hands. They may not do as well in spontaneous situations.
· They use a lot of showy gestures: Showing up in a limo, going to expensive restaurants, and using other showy gestures on dates can mean that they really like you and want to impress you, but also that they may be somewhat insecure. They might use grand gestures on dates to impress you because they are afraid that their personality may not be enough on it’s own. They like and respect you and want to treat you to a wonderful time but they need some time before they’re able to relax and realize that you like them for who they are.
teen pregnancy is more acceptable than being gay and that’s really sad
Relationships are full of give and take situations, and being able to compromise is generally considered to be a good thing. But there are situations that arise where you need to stand your ground and not give in. Here’s when to compromise and when to stand firm:
· If you always get your way. If you’re the one always winning every debate and your partner is always giving in to what you want, it’s time for you to switch roles and start being the one to compromise. Your relationship won’t last much longer if you are never willing to give in.
· If the issue is really important to them. If you’re dealing with something that you know is really important to your partner, it might be worthwhile to compromise and let them have their way.
· If it’s not a big deal. If you’re not hung up either way on the outcome, then pick your battles and let them win. Compromising on little things that don’t really matter to you is easy to do and you can save getting your way for when it’s a bigger deal to you.
1. Men use around 12,500 words a day whereas women use around 22,000 words a day.
2. Having a pet enhances your relationship skills.
3. Laughing reduces stress and helps to strengthen your immune system.
4. Laughter and smiling are…